It’s a pleasure to introduce and invite you to join me every last Tuesday of the month for the newly created Tuesdays with the Rules Coach.
The aim of these events are to give you practical examples based on my own research and as a certified Rules dating and relationship coach.
This first event is suitable for anyone who is single, currently dating or at the early stages of dating.
If you want to know how to respond back to their questions. In particular how to answer the plethora of questions whether they ask via text, Whatsapp, phone, email, Instant Messager, facebook, Twitter. Or at a face to face live date, at a speed dating or singles event then this event is for you.
We'll be covering off:
- Questions about your ex/past relationships/current relationship status
- How to respond when he's asking that you call/text/email him first
- How to respond when they ask you about your dating history
- How to answer questions around children
- How to respond when they ask why you haven't responded to their texts/emails
And many more... In particular we'll also look at:
- How to lead the conversation whilst following his lead
- How to respond without saying very much
- How to respond back to those difficult text and email questions
Here are all the details you need:
When: Tuesday 24th April 2012
Where: via Skype, you can find me via my Skype name which is india.kang. Installing Skype is easy, takes a few minutes and can be accessed via Skype.com
Time: 8pm GMT/ 1pm PDT/ 12noon PST/ 3pm UTC/2pm CST
Duration: Total 60 minutes. The session will last 40 minutes with 20 minutes for Q&A
Agenda is as follows:
8.00pm: Welcome, introductions and house keeping
8.00pm to 8.40pm: What to say and how to respond when.. seminar
8.40pm to 9;00pm: Open Q&A thank you and close
I look forward to our first Tuesdays with The Rules Coach - What to say and how to respond when…
If you'd like to sign up you can do so by clicking on this link.
Look forward to seeing you then.